poniedziałek, 22 sierpnia 2011

August Shopping

Few beautiful things I got myself this month

Aquascutum Baltimore Trench Coat
I absolutely love it. It's a long time I've been looking for a perfect trench at acceptable price and then I saw this one on sale. It fits and feels perfectly and I'm really happy about it. Not that I can't wait rainy days now but at least I know I'm prepared.


L.K. Bennett Lipstick Digby Shoes
Just got them hour ago. It's hard to say they've been delivered to me as the courier, missing me at home, wrote a little note that he left them next door! Well, at least I met my neighbour... I still want to find similar design in classic black and white (they would be perfect for my swing classes) but those are great as well, and very, very comfortable.


And something for a house
Book Clock designed by Sjoerd Van Heumen found in Urban Outfitters. Very neat concept.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz